- Business Transactions
- Business Law and Tax Planning
- Capital Formation and Financing
- Mergers and Divestitures
For over 35 years Juli Fournier has represented clients in business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate, limited liability company, partnership, securities, financing, tax, and general business matters.
She serves as a trusted advisor to businesses and their owners in evaluating potential deals and developing strategies for success. Juli brings a deep understanding of the legal, tax and business aspects of transactions to complex deals including mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses, private offerings, financings and loan transactions, and structuring and restructuring of corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures and partnerships. She advises clients regarding loans, non-competition covenants, employment relationships, shareholders agreements, security, escrow and guaranty agreements, settlement agreements, promissory notes, secured financings and many other types of business contracts.
She routinely negotiates and creates documents for entity organizations, shareholder and owner agreements, capital formation transactions, business combinations, sales of businesses, restructurings and breakups.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 1986
- Honors: With Honors
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.S. - 1983
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Political Science
- Texas, 1986
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner, 01/01/2017
- Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyer in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Super Lawyers, 2021
Pro Bono Activities
- Exchange Club of Sugar Land, Director and Secretary, 2016 to Present
- Fromm Bros. Historical Preservation Society, Director, 2012 to Present
- Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, Associate Attorney, 1986 to 1990
- Schlanger, Cook, Cohn, Mills & Grossberg, Associate Attorney, 1990 to 1992