Business-Minded Legal Solutions
At Stephenson Fournier, in Houston, our depth of experience and resources enable our firm to achieve optimal business solutions of every type with comprehensive, high-quality legal services.
Sophisticated, Focused Counsel For Your Business
Complex, high-dollar transactions require many critical elements to come together. Knowledge of the balance between business risk and opportunity is one. Painstaking attention to the details of a proposed deal is another.
Attorneys from our firm can assist in a full range of areas, including:
- Business transactions — We know how to get deals done while maximizing benefits, minimizing risks and protecting your interests. These are skills we have acquired through decades of experience with all facets of transactions from acquisition, or business formation and operation, through succession planning, mergers and divestitures, and are important components of the value our firm has to offer.
- Contracts and agreements — We bring clarity, focus and a keen eye for detail to the process of negotiating and drafting both routine and highly sophisticated business agreements and contracts. We also provide contract review, create form contracts, and assist clients through legal audits to develop and fine-tune policies and procedures.
- Finance and tax — We protect the interests of equity investors, help companies raise capital, and negotiate for private equity and mezzanine financing, all with consideration for minimizing our clients’ potential tax liability.
- International business —Our firm frequently helps international clients seeking to expand their business in the United States, including Texas.
Planning, Acquisition, Choice Of Entity, Formation, Finance, Operation and Divestiture or Exit Strategy
Our lawyers offer knowledgeable guidance and strategic advice for all phases of business ownership. We provide general counsel for business concerns and help clients navigate complex and difficult issues.
Business Law And Tax Planning
- Limited Liability Companies And Partnerships
- Business Contracts
- Equity Investments
- Non Competition, Non Solicitation And Confidentiality Agreements
- Business Tax Planning
- Buy-Sell Agreements And Other Agreements Among Business Owners
- Employment Contracts For Employers
- Business Formation And Startups
- FAQs For A Successful U.S. Expansion
Juli Fournier has been negotiating, structuring and successfully completing complex business deals in the state of Texas for more than 25 years.