Effective Guidance On Business Transactions
Stephenson Fournier has decades of experience assisting affluent sole proprietors, owners of closely held businesses, multinational companies operating in industries such as real estate, services, manufacturing and the oil and gas industry, and other clients with transactions and related concerns of every type.
Our services include:
- Mergers and acquisitions, as counsel for both buyers and sellers
- Private offerings of securities
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Equity financing
- Transactions and contracts involving suppliers, distributors and customers
- Equipment financing
- Employment agreements, stock options and incentive compensation
- Partnerships, strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Shareholder agreements
- Negotiating franchise agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Tax planning and optimization
- Structuring and documenting compensation plans, including equity-based incentives
- Business sales and business succession planning
- Intellectual and proprietary technology licensing and transactions
Strong Business Sense For The Short And Long Terms
Our clients look to us to help them generate value when negotiating, structuring and completing deals that achieve their business objectives, and this is how we have earned our reputation as a law firm that businesses can count on for legal services of exceptional quality involving large and highly complicated types of legal work.
Our Texas attorneys begin by learning the details of our clients’ businesses, their objectives and any other factors relevant to the transactions at hand. This enables us to devise effective strategies for minimizing and managing the risks involved in any given transaction and to provide complete solutions that make good business sense from both short-term and long-term perspectives.
We are responsive, proactive and creative when it comes to working with clients and getting deals done. We also understand that these transactions, however large, may represent only a small portion of the sum total of any given client’s responsibilities to his or her business. Mindful of that fact, we strive to provide each client with no more or no less documentation than makes sense in each case, unless otherwise requested.
Juli Fournier has been negotiating, structuring and successfully completing complex business deals in the state of Texas for more than 25 years.