Trusted Counsel For Equity Investments
Investing in a business as an equity holder always involves certain risks. At Stephenson Fournier, we offer equity investors a sophisticated yet practical perspective on opportunities, along with the legal skill set to manage risks in each circumstance, including.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Offering memorandum/private placement documents
- Securities laws (Regulation D, Blue sky laws, Securities Act compliance)
- Fund formation
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Minority investments
- Leveraged buyouts
- Stock purchase agreements, Asset purchase agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Ownership/control issues
- Exit strategies
Our Texas attorneys have decades of experience handling both routine and extraordinary legal needs of local, national and international business clients, mergers and acquisitions, and complex transactions for stakeholders on all sides of deals.
As valuable as that broad base of experience is, we also recognize there are unique considerations involved in every deal. Our lawyers will pay close attention to your needs and preferences and apply their respective talents to the task of structuring a deal that achieves your goals.
Business Law And Tax Planning
- Limited Liability Companies And Partnerships
- Business Contracts
- Equity Investments
- Non Competition, Non Solicitation And Confidentiality Agreements
- Business Tax Planning
- Buy-Sell Agreements And Other Agreements Among Business Owners
- Employment Contracts For Employers
- Business Formation And Startups
- FAQs For A Successful U.S. Expansion
Juli Fournier has been negotiating, structuring and successfully completing complex business deals in the state of Texas for more than 25 years.