Skilled Guidance On Business Contracts
Contracts are the fundamental tools of business. They must be precisely written and carefully negotiated to address potential risks. Businesses need experienced legal counsel to write, review and negotiate excellent contracts. Our commercial and business transaction attorneys represent clients in a sophisticated variety of business agreements.
Solution-Oriented Business Contract Lawyers
We offer comprehensive services to protect and preserve our clients’ interests, providing proactive business and commercial transaction counsel. Our Texas attorneys work with local, domestic and international clients in contract structuring, drafting and negotiating, contract review and legal audits of business forms, including.
- Master service agreements
- Equipment and Real Property Leases
- Noncompetition, nonsolicitation and confidentiality agreements
- Employment contracts for employees
- Buy-sell agreements and other agreements among business owners
- Sale-leaseback transactions
- Business operating agreements
- Limited liability company and partnership agreements
- Shareholder and equity owner agreements
- Stock option, profits interests, and incentive compensation plans
- Security agreements
- Business and real estate loan agreements
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Other business contracts
Our experience enables us to construct business contracts that are effective and concise.