Designing Solutions For All Of Your Real Estate Development Projects
The law office of Stephenson Fournier provides sophisticated legal counsel and representation to clients involved in all types of commercial and residential real estate transactions and development projects throughout Texas and, for our Texas clients, in many other states. Our clients develop shopping centers, office buildings, multi-use buildings, subdivisions, condominium and apartment complexes, mobile home parks, factories, chemical plants, warehouses, industrial parks, townhouse communities, high-rise residential units, and other commercial properties.
Comprehensive Service At Every Stage Of The Development Process
Real estate transactions can involve great opportunity as well as significant risk. Changing market and economic conditions, along with regulatory and environmental concerns, make it necessary to engage top-quality real estate counsel. Our real estate attorneys have extensive nationwide experience representing commercial and residential real estate owners and developers through all phases of real estate development projects, including:
- Planning and structuring: Our lawyers structure real estate transactions or businesses to maximize the benefits, optimize tax effects and minimize the risks associated with real estate purchase, sale, ownership, development and management.
- Acquisition of raw land/undeveloped land: Our role can include due diligence review, negotiating and structuring interim, construction and permanent loans, drafting and negotiating earnest money and purchase agreements, identifying and solving title, use and other restriction issues, and closing your property acquisition.
- Construction and development: We offer full representation through the process of obtaining permits, platting, zoning, addressing water rights, mineral rights, environmental concerns and easements, negotiating and drafting contracts for design and construction, leases, regulatory concerns, co-ownership agreements, and addressing subdivision and homeowners association issues.
- Management of developed property: Call us for ongoing regulatory compliance and tax planning strategies, drafting and negotiation of lease agreements, refinancing and other matters associated with the ongoing ownership of a real estate development.
- Financing: We counsel clients on interim and construction loans, permanent loans and equity investments.
Our real estate lawyers provide skilled advice and representation to builders, investors, commercial tenants, property owners, and other individuals and professionals involved in real estate transactions.
Talk To Us Today About Your Real Estate Needs
At the law firm of Stephenson Fournier, our real estate practice is defined by our effective negotiation skills and our broad and deep experience with real estate law in Texas and around the country. Our office number is 713-629-9494. Contact us to speak with an experienced real estate development attorney at our Texas law firm.